Distributors are people of legal age who do not have any working relationship with OWI PHOTO, who on their own decide to sell OWI PHOTO products through this web site. In addition to the previous general conditions, when using this site they accept the following conditions:
Register as a web user.
- Use only your distributor code provided by OWI PHOTO in your sales. This code works as a discount coupon for the final customer and generates a commission on the sale to the DISTRIBUTOR. OWI PHOTO can modify these values at its own discretion and from time to time. The distributor code is unique for each distributor, it must be identified and written in capital letters and without spaces. OWI PHOTO can create more than one unique code per distributor to meet specific sales promotion needs. The distributor code cannot be used in conjunction with other discount coupons. The distributor code is evaluated every 6 months, at the end of April and October. If the distributor has not met the minimum average monthly sales target, OWI PHoto may suspend the distributor and liquidate any outstanding values on both sides.
- To communicate to OWI PHOTO in case of not wanting to continue as distributor so that the liquidation of the pending payments is made.
- Purchase at least one Birds of the Middle of the World book for your use and promotion, at the discounted price set by OWI PHOTO. The corresponding ebook will be delivered by OWI PHOTO free of charge. The distributor agrees not to publish it, distribute it, copy it in any format, or sell it. The ebook will be used exclusively for demonstrations so that the final client buys the ebook on the OWI PHOTO web site.
- Promote your own distributor code in your social networks or other media, for which you can use the images and photographs available on the OWI PHOTO website. Prior to publication of the promotion, it must be viewed and approved by OWI PHOTO.
- Agree that OWI PHOTO can create other discount codes to improve product rotation, or use any type of promotional and advertising campaign, and that it can use other sales channels.
Keep records of your sales, with the corresponding order numbers so that in case of dispute it can be compared with the records in the OWI PHOTO database.
Have a rotating stock for which you will sign a bill of exchange. Deliver the books sold to your customers directly from your rotation stock, at no cost to the customer, for which you must choose the option to pick up the order at the time of sale. OWI PHOTO may at any time take a physical inventory of products, either in person or virtually.
- Register end customers on the OWIPHOTO website so that the customer’s distributor code and discount coupon can be activated.
- Commission on sales made according to the table provided by OWI PHOTO, who may change it at their own discretion from time to time. In addition, to receive the sales commission, you must:
- Comment and share in social networks at least two publications from the OWI PHOTO website for every book or ebook sold. These comments should be motivating to birds, their conservation and sustainable tourism activities.
- Provide assistance to their clients in case they are unable to register themselves, and report any problems with the OWI PHOTO website.